Bryan Murphy has practiced law for more than 30 years and is listed in Martindale Hubbell as an AV® Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 peer-review rated attorney. He has a varied trial practice, focusing on complex litigation in both commercial and personal injury cases.
Bryan’s commercial practice areas include securities litigation, business and partnership controversies, real estate disputes, and attorney malpractice. Personal injury practice areas include wrongful death claims and medical malpractice. Bryan also has an active practice representing physicians in administrative proceedings before the Arizona Medical Board.
- Representation of multiple clients in securities fraud claims involving oil and gas partnerships
- Representation of a religious organization in complex securities litigation regarding the sale of time share units in a retirement community
- Representation of trust beneficiaries in fraud and malpractice claims against a law firm and brokerage firms involved in trading of Treasury instruments
- Representation of a Navajo family in state and tribal courts whose beloved was killed by an intoxicated driver working for a major utility
- Representation of a Tucson family whose beloved was killed by a sleep-deprived ambulance driver
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar Association
Medasys Acquisition Corp. v. SDMS, P.C., 203 Ariz. 420, 55 P.3d 763 (2002)
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. v. Pugliani, 144 Ariz. 281, 697 P.2d 674 (1985)
Founding Board Member, Central Arizona Shelter Services 1991 – present
Founding Board Member, Alliance Linking Poverty and Homeless Agencies
Board Member, Khalsa Montessori Elementary School