Wendi serves on the State Bar of Arizona's Board of Legal Specialization, the committee responsible for setting standards and vetting potential certified specialists in Arizona. She also serves as a Judge Pro Tem and as a member of the Executive Board of the American Board of Trial Advocates (Phoenix Chapter).
Prior to joining Burch & Cracchiolo, Wendi served as Chief Trial Attorney and Major Case Counsel for one of the largest commercial insurance carriers in the world. Wendi is licensed to practice law in both Arizona and California.
- Defense of trucking litigation matters with allegations of conspicuity and logbook violations, FMCSR required maintenance and driving technique
- Products liability matters including vehicular safety system and tire failures, safety cage and seat belt failures, propane explosions, motorized wheelchair incline and balance failures
- Wrongful death and significant injury cases stemming from automobile and motorcycle accidents, construction site injuries, assaults and facility design defects
- Dram shop litigation; hospitality industry litgation including sexual assaults on hotel premises
- Construction site and workplace injuries, including related indemnification, OSHA and workers compensation issues
- Complex injury matters including severe traumatic brain injuries, paralysis, and premature birth allegedly caused by automobile accidents
Judge Pro Tem
Executive Board, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Phoenix Chapter
Member, Arizona Bar Association Board of Legal Specialization
State Bar of Arizona
State Bar of California
Member,State Bar of Arizona, Board of Legal Specialization
Chair, 2015-2016, Personal Injury Advisory Commission to the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of Arizona
Member, American Board of Trial Advocates, 2016
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter, "Pre-suit Strategies for Defending Potential Claims Against Commercial Carriers", Primerus Defense Institute Transportation Seminar
- Seminar Chair, numerous presentations to independent trucking companies on liability law and evidence preservation through the Arizona Trucking Association
- Author, The “Alternative” Practice: ADR as a Means, Not Just an End. Trial Practice: Vol. 5 #2 , Summer, 1994
- State Bar of Arizona, Seminar Lecturer, "Innovative Means in Mediation: Optimizing Your Position"